Contact Us Today!
Memory Care Community serving Washington Township, Dayton, Centerville and the surrounding communities
Individuals living with memory issues such as Alzheimer’s or any other form of Dementia can sometimes require more specialized care.
At Fairmont of Washington Township, we utilize the work of the Center for Applied Research in Dementia in the development and delivery of our Montessori-Based Memory Care services. We believe in a holistic approach to memory care. Our accredited program place emphasis on both physical and cognitive therapy practices and is specially designed to deliver a community-based experience for our residents, their families, and our entire staff. The Montessori-Inspired Lifestyle Program at Fairmont of Washington Township focuses on fostering group engagement, creating and defining meaningful social roles for each resident and forming a sense of belonging, while our individually focused activities cater to the unique needs of each of our residents. This dual approach works to ensure that each memory care individual enjoys their personal independence while also developing a sense of engagement and purpose within the group.
What does that mean for our residents? It means…
- Our residents participate in purposeful activities of their choosing inside and outside of our community. Our residents decide on their own programs and run committees for things they are passionate about. They accomplish inspiring things with guidance from our staff.
- Independence matters. Our care members are trained to identify our residents’ unique strengths, preferences, and interests to create environments they will succeed in. They recognize that enabling independence in daily tasks is important to maintain dignity.
- Our residents are lifelong learners. Personal growth doesn’t stop when we get “old.” We know those living with dementia can thrive and learn new things with the right cues and environment.
- This is their home. Residents take ownership to shape their own community through leisure activities, special events, and the environment.
Montessori Inspired Lifestyle® Pledge
Our care members go through rigorous ongoing training that includes reinforcement of the concepts in this pledge.
- I will work to create a place where I would want to live.
- I will remember that I am a guest in the home of my residents.
- I will treat everyone I meet with respect, dignity, and equality.
- I will remember that I must earn the trust of my residents and that they must learn to trust me.
- I will apply the Montessori principles in everything that I do.
- I will treat everyone I meet the way they want to be treated.
Whether your loved one is in the early stages of the process, or has been living with memory issues for years, our Montessori-Inspired Lifestyle Program can offer them community, independence and purpose, while providing the security and safety that those dealing with dementia need.
Looking for quality memory care services in Washington Township near Dayton and Centerville, OH? Our memory care assisted living community offers the best in comfort and care. Our trained staff is dedicated to providing residents with personalized attention, compassion, and top-notch amenities to ensure your memory care experience is stress-free. Our memory care community provides secure housing options with 24-hour medical monitoring, specialized activities designed to enrich your life, and a wide variety of recreational programs that cater to any lifestyle. Whether you are looking for long-term or short-term care solutions, we have the perfect retirement home for you.