Welcome to Fairmont Senior Living of Washington Township
Fairmont Senior Living of Washington Township offers a continuum of care to its residents. This means that they can avoid the stress of having to change where they live as their needs change. Because we offer care ranging from Assisted Living to Memory Care, our residents are able to enjoy the comforts of aging in place in a consistent, comfortable environment with a familiar and friendly staff there to assist them.
At Fairmont of Washington Township, we offer our residents engaging activities programs as well as seasonally rotating fresh meals suited to fit a variety of both tastes and diets. These programs as well as our attractive room options and special community spaces are specifically designed with our residents in mind, allowing them to stay vital and active, while they enjoy all the comforts of home.
Contact us about booking a tour today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Memory Care at Fairmont of Washington Township
Loved ones dealing with memory issues often need a different level of support and specialized care. At Fairmont Senior Living of Washington Township, residents who live in our Memory Care Neighborhood receive Montessori-Based Memory Care, a unique, credentialed care program that treats each resident based on their own current level of functioning, empowering them to live an independent lifestyle full of purpose. Our Montessori trained care-professionals focus on each individual resident’s strengths, as opposed to their weaknesses, affording dignity and well-being for all those who call Fairmont of Washington Township home.
Mission, Vision, Values
Through value-alignment with the concept of servant leadership, we provide compassionate care and personalized services so that our community members experience a sense of stability, fulfillment, and well-being in each and every moment.
We are committed to providing quality clinical care, personalizing and humanizing experience for community members and their families and recognition of the needs of the whole person.
We partner with community members, family members and other constituents to help change the face of healthcare and assisted living by meeting the growing demand for personalized services that today’s more educated and empowered consumers have come to expect.
- Conveniently located just off I-675
- Offering assisted living, coordination of hospice care, short-term stays and a Montessori-Based Memory Care neighborhood
- Innovative Montessori-Based Memory Care Programming
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Beautiful resident accommodations developed by the Marriott Group
- Located near an assortment of medical facilities including Kettering Medical Center, Miami Valley Hospital, Miami Valley South Health Center and Wright-Patterson Medical Center
- Within one mile of shopping, restaurants and grocery stores at Dayton Mall and The Greene
- Nearby to local attractions including the Air Force Museum, the Dayton Art Institute, Schuster Center, Wright State University and the University of Dayton